Wednesday, November 13, 2013

...a little motivation...

I kind of gave this up.  For no reason really, besides I seriously don't feel like I have the time.  But someone said to me on FB to not give up writing because they wished they had journaled when their kids were younger... And I had that moment.  That was the entire reason I started this to begin with.

And honestly, there are so many things I want my kids to know about me, and them, and us.  I decided last year when I started that I would print my blogs in to a book.  And, I think I still will.  And I am setting a goal for myself for 2014 to have 52 entries.  So that will be another book. And hopefully by then, a habit.

I have said before I am not a scrapbooker.  And I have a crap-ton of photos on my computer, but, that's where they stay.  So, I am also thinking about just making picture books too, of my favorites...with no words, just pics.  Because words take too much creativity. ;)

I am actually excited about the prospect of being back in the grind...and picking up reading other peoples blogs again too.  It's been too long, and I've missed out on way too much...

...




2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS